looking for organic seeds for growing micro greens

PatriotSully

Hello! I've been living in Thaialnd from The United States since 2011 and on my last trip back to the States, the wife and I started growing micro greens for the incredible health benefits, variety and tastes. Returning back to Thailand I was surprised to find that, I can only get tiny packets of seeds, 2cm x 2cm with roughly 400 seed counts. this is beyond frustrating! I'm looking for a bit more of a supply than a teaspoon full of seeds, 3lbs bags (1.3 Kg) are common everywhere else it seems but Thailand only has tiny packets?

Does anyone know of a supplier or distributor or other means of getting my hands on such as this? Bringing them in myself is an option but now that we're back I was hoping to be able to get them here.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies, Cheers!

Thanks! Lazada is the answer everyone gives and it was the first place I tried but as mentioned in my opener, the largest packets I can get there are just enough to do a single jar and the cost is just under 900 baht. Ridiculously overpriced and the tiny packets aren't worth the effort. I know seeds are available in bulk larger than a teaspoon in Thailand, I've just never looked for them before and am hoping someone will have some incite.

Cheers!

Thanks for the links! I've been on google from the start of this journey and again, I can find seeds but not in any quantity over a single teaspoon. I've grown these seeds for a few years in the States and a 3-5lb bag is as simple as ordering it. Here in the Kingdom it's been a dead end. I'm always looking though and remain hopeful. Thanks again for the replies and links!