Anyone knows where are reputable Red Claw Crayfish breeders in Thailand?

Hi all,

the last post about mud bugs is about 10 years ago. A breeder in Bangkok has his last post on FB dated 2020 and didn't reply.

So I put it up here in The Forum in hope to get somebody who has a some good specimens or even a good breeding stock up for sale.

I am into Red Claws since 10 years but before relocation from Pattaya into the Isaan we had to BBQ all.

I bought land over there and I dug out a pond of 5500 sqm plus added a 420 meter long river.

With this virgin set up of water bodies I want to start with  Red Claws when the rain season sets in, so they can establish themselves before the common invaders like eel and Snakeheads show up. 

Because its all new I want of course the best of the best and therefore I don't mind if the breeder has only one that is suitable. (As longer the tail the better) I would come over personally to check them out.

Cheers for any reply.. 

Edited by Reginald Prewster

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, surat04 said:

This guy sells crayfish

https://www.porpeangfarmthailand.com/

Toon and Leigh are breeding red claws but quite pricey. 

I contacted the breeder in Bangkok and in Surin, they sell to way more reasonable prices.

For adding fresh blood I might consider porpeangfarm but with a very limited amount...