Man sets fire to wife’s house and threatens to kill her family

snoop1130

340007591_1259571661628284_4769333352110717404_n.jpg

Photo via Facebook/ วัลลภ อำพร

A Thai man driven by jealousy, set fire to the house of his wife in Nakhon Pathom province near Bangkok after she left him and travelled to another province with her family. The man also allegedly threatened to kill his family and carried a gun with him at all times.

The wife’s brother, a 35 year old man named Wanlop Arpha, used a Facebook group to share information about the incident. He urged netizens to report to the police if they see the offender, a 48 year old man named Min Sukheewong. He said…

“This is a dangerous person. He is my sister’s husband, named Min. He drove a Toyota Hilux Vigo, registered in Bangkok number 7กฒ3637, to my house and set it on fire at about 11pm on Sunday, April 9. He also threatened to kill my whole family every time he had a row with my sister. This time, it was lucky that no one was home when the fire broke out. He carries a gun with him all the time. I filed a complaint with the police already, but he is still at large.”

Wanlop later gave an interview with KhaoSod saying this neighbour spotted the fire and extinguished it, so the house was not completely damaged. He checked the security camera and believes that Min was injured in the fire as he could not escape in time when the flames grew bigger.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/man-sets-fire-to-wifes-house-and-threatens-to-kill-her-family

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

jesus, what is wrong with people?

find 2 younger ones, man!

That's their problem. they can't because they're generally such losers. Therefore rejection is almost terminal.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, save the frogs said:

what is wrong with people?

Some of them are just spineless wimps! It's a cultural thing, they cannot handle losing face, it's what keeps them firmly entrenched in the third world!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

Some of them are just spineless wimps! It's a cultural thing, they cannot handle losing face, it's what keeps them firmly entrenched in the third world!

It's not just the men, the problems I had with my first thai wife after I divorced her was relentless