Remove Tattoos in Pattaya: Recommendations and prices

Luckyman999

Lady in Pattaya regrets some of her Tattoos. Who is able to remove (recommendations with contact data)? What prices and how many sessions can be expected? Ladys opinion: Removing her 2 small Tattoos at the wrists would cost between 500 and 1.000 Baht each and needs 4-5 sessions. So in total 1.000-2.000 Baht for removing the 2 Tattoos. 

cross tattoo IMG_20230409_173936.jpg

IMG_20230409_174010.jpg

leg IMG_20230409_174004.jpg

M Tattoo IMG_20230409_173925.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

No, do your arithmetic again. At cheapest 500 x 4 = 2000. Worst 5 x 1000 = 5000. Not much difference to get rid of a Swastika!

Thanks ..it was also my impression that the costs she mentioned are too low... 5.000 would be acceptable.

• Love It 1

Ah, the things one does when pissed, on holiday and via encouragement of a "new girlfriend" ????

But seriously, yea too bad about the swastika. The thing is many young Thais have no idea what these symbols mean. I've seen all kinds of things that would be completely frowned on in the west. Seen "KKK" (inappropriate in some states in the US)

Also Westerners. How about all the stories of young westerners getting "cool looking" Chinese characters tattooed only to find out later in translation it means "I like it up the ..." Or simply. "Take out noodles 50 pence"

Come on board members, there has got to be more than a few that thought .. hey that Thai writing is "cool"!! I'll get some on my forearm and later were very disappointed to find out what the translation is.

Edited by likerdup1

A number of unhelpful/off topic posts have been removed.

The topic is tattoo removal not why people get them etc. 

@Luckyman999Note that any cost quoted is per area. From the pix she has numerous tattoos.  So would have to multiple by number of tats.

Also quotes are usually per session and multiple sessions are usually required.

Lastly large tats will cost more per session.

Getting all  these off will be very costly.  As in likely to reach 50-100k  baht or more before all is said and done. Be very vary of quotes that are just for 1 session and 1 small area of the body. 

if you want more exact estimate you can get a free online consultation at www.yanhee.net (upload pix).  This place us in Bangkok but whatever they quote you will be quite indicative. 

Are you sure she wants them removed and is not just telling you what you want to hear? (culturally very, very common). 

• Thanks 1