Donald Trump is suing Michael Cohen for $500 million in damages for allegedly breaching his contract as Trump's former personal attorney

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

One good thing about all the criminal charges that Trump is facing is that he'll be so busy fighting them that he won't have time to campaign for re-election.

Trumps legal team will be taking care of all that  , Trump will not personally be doing all that 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

These lawsuits must be costing Mr Trump a lot of money - I doubt that there are any lawyers left who will work for him without the money up front!

It will need to be a lot more money than last year, plus Trump will have to accept the result, win or lose

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

These lawsuits must be costing Mr Trump a lot of money - I doubt that there are any lawyers left who will work for him without the money up front!

The True Believers will send in their nickels and dimes to pay for it. It's always good to have a new enemy when launching the next fundraising campaign.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

That rather defeats the whole reason the dems are bringing charges against him. They want to run against Trump - not desantis. They want to smear him, but not go too far. Desantis and Lake would wipe the floor with the democrats if Trump has issues running.

You sure DeSantis would associate with an election loser?

3 hours ago, candide said:

You sure DeSantis would associate with an election loser?

They already threw jabs at each other, knowing they'll be vying for the same nomination, if DeSantis decides to throw his hat in.   Personally I think anyone will is crazy to run against Trump for the nomination.  

DeSantis would benefit greatly by waiting till 2028.  

I don't see Biden running or winning against Trump.  If he can even stitch thoughts together for a couple sentences in debates.  Both or either could krap out or have a health oops before next election.

11 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

One good thing about all the criminal charges that Trump is facing is that he'll be so busy fighting them that he won't have time to campaign for re-election.

Yes but it only takes a few minutes to send out a social media message about the day's nail in his crucifixion that will generate a million $$$.  And the publicity does not have to be paid for. 

On the positive side his Federal case seems to be taking an interest in how he is using this farce to raise funds.

Special counsel probe into Jan. 6 hones in on Trump’s fundraising: report

My guess is he is making more than enough to cover legal fees (on the presumption that he actually pays the lawyers).