How the cannabis industry lifts all boats

I have read numerous claims that the cannabis industry is a boon to the local economy, but have so far seen little hard evidence or accounting that backs this up.

What is this websites experience for example?  Have advertising revenues from dispensaries since legalisation gone through the roof ?  I see new shops open and close all the time, but learning if Thaivisa has been able to successfully leverage this cultural change, I will be much more convinced that some of the Anutin hype is actually valid.

Maybe the mods could chime in with some enlightening stats?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

You want a website to tell us how much they make off it's members, for just being here and clicking on headliners.   Does explain some of te silly thread titles.   

Or the fees and or commissions for direct sponsoring / advertising, 

That's not going to happen.

Every click, every page opened with those annoying or any ads, usually generated income.  Surely it all adds up to a nice tidy sum at the end of the year.

Considering some of the silly prices some shops charge, they can afford what we may think are silly advert/sponsor fees ... or not.

Edited by KhunLA

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

You want a website to tell us how much they make off it's members, for just being here and clicking on headliners.   Does explain some of te silly thread titles.   

Or the fees and or commissions for direct sponsoring / advertising, 

That's not going to happen.

Every click, every page opened with those annoying or any ads, usually generated income.  Surely it all adds up to a nice tidy sum at the end of the year.

Considering some of the silly prices some shops charge, they can afford what we may think are silly advert/sponsor fees ... or not.

Er...have you got a badge in your back pocket?

Your asking a lot of personal questions 

• 10 months later...

I'm in the cannabis business, and I can see why people might be skeptical about the industry and its effects on the economy; it's not researched enough. New shops are opening and closing because they lack the tools to effectively keep the business running. 

1 hour ago, Seeall said:

I'm in the cannabis business, and I can see why people might be skeptical about the industry and its effects on the economy; it's not researched enough. New shops are opening and closing because they lack the tools to effectively keep the business running. 

You made great points, it is indeed a low-researched topic. I'm in this industry as well, I see the potential, and I`m trying my best to integrate innovative technologies. 

I decided to invest in this budget-friendly cannabis processing gear, which helped me scale my operations and reduce my labor costs. It brought my production to the next level and it's definitely a tool that would keep me ahead of the market. 

Edited by SuwadeeS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2023 at 9:02 AM, wenshidi said:

I have read numerous claims that the cannabis industry is a boon to the local economy, but have so far seen little hard evidence or accounting that backs this up.

What is this websites experience for example?  Have advertising revenues from dispensaries since legalisation gone through the roof ?  I see new shops open and close all the time, but learning if Thaivisa has been able to successfully leverage this cultural change, I will be much more convinced that some of the Anutin hype is actually valid.

Maybe the mods could chime in with some enlightening stats?

your post sounds like the narrator on 'The Curse of Oak Island'

• Haha 1