Need Help On Prices

achadha7

Since you deliberately mentioned the International Warranty bit, I suppose you are aware that many companies will not honour these so-called international warrantees and will not even service a foreign-purchased product for payment (they will only service goods purchased in the country in which the service is sought). Cameras and electronic goods are at particular risk in this regard, and you have no remedy (cannot sue or lodge a successful complaint) since 'Merchantable goods' law (meaning the law that says that a product has to be fit for the purpose it purports to fulfil) only applies to goods that are sold within the country to which the laws apply.

Suggestion: It is a simple exercise to check your home country's website of the manufacturer/wholesaler/agent and read their terms for warranty and repair services and I recommend you do so.

Since you deliberately mentioned the International Warranty bit, I suppose you are aware that many companies will not honour these so-called international warrantees and will not even service a foreign-purchased product for payment (they will only service goods purchased in the country in which the service is sought). Cameras and electronic goods are at particular risk in this regard, and you have no remedy (cannot sue or lodge a successful complaint) since 'Merchantable goods' law (meaning the law that says that a product has to be fit for the purpose it purports to fulfil) only applies to goods that are sold within the country to which the laws apply.

Suggestion: It is a simple exercise to check your home country's website of the manufacturer/wholesaler/agent and read their terms for warranty and repair services and I recommend you do so.

Yeah i spoke with nikon they support int warranty

I priced them a couple of months ago 55-135 lens,body international warranty.I cant remember the size of the memory card for around 48000 baht.

This was at Pantip plaza.

regrds Ercorn

48000 Bhat is a lil over 62,000 INR, I can get the same cam with an 18-135 MM lense and a 1 gb card in india from nikon for 50,000 INR (a liol over 38,000 Bhat) i thought stuff was cheaper in BKK, any on there can find the current price ???

In Malaysia D80 with nikkor lens 18-135 (Nikkor is the original lens from Nikon) is 4100 Rm cash = 1188 us$ = 875 Euro

I went for body + 18-200 (in USA this is already a KIT but not in Asia) + tamron 10-20 wide angle ....... more or less 2000 us$

the 18-135 is a great lens, don't take a cheaper one

In Los is more expensive I know.....but to buy Manchester City you need to add some extra profit

In Malaysia D80 with nikkor lens 18-135 (Nikkor is the original lens from Nikon) is 4100 Rm cash = 1188 us$ = 875 Euro

I went for body + 18-200 (in USA this is already a KIT but not in Asia) + tamron 10-20 wide angle ....... more or less 2000 us$

the 18-135 is a great lens, don't take a cheaper one

In Los is more expensive I know.....but to buy Manchester City you need to add some extra profit

:o

hmm still cheaper in india