End of Songkran

H1w4yR1da

25 minutes ago, H1w4yR1da said:

When does the nightmare of Songkran in Pattaya end?

Have the man-child Europeans and psycho hoes stopped yet?

Trolling are we? You're a member for 10 years and you don't know the Songkran schedule? We already have a thread on this.

• Like 1

We stayed in since the day before Songkran and came out today for a car maintenance appointment.  It's done in rural Thailand except for the evening drunken get togethers for the rest of the week. 

A strangely cool breeze blows through a little after midnight, perhaps with a little rain... people fall asleep at the bar or head down on the gaudily painted tables. The town looks desolate,,, and suddenly you are stood there alone with your childish little squirt gun.... and realize you have not slept for a few days and wobble back  to your 36 sqm.

(Years ago, they used to turn all the water off to settle things down).

Edited by jacko45k

25 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Who cares what the dates are......I plan to keep throwing water on the 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th......Sorry I have no plans to stop throwing water for a looooong time....

Just wear your mask while out!

On 4/18/2023 at 4:11 PM, JensenZ said:

Trolling are we? You're a member for 10 years and you don't know the Songkran schedule? We already have a thread on this.

Well, there are a lot of different answers depending on location. So there is more than one schedule. If you've nothing of worth to add, move along.

31 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

The water throwing will stop when the sun rises on the 20th......Look for water 1-2-3-4 AM on the 20th...

Sunrise is at 6.01am tomorrow. 4am is possible for some diehards but I think you will be unlucky if you get soaked at that hour.