Desperately In Need Of A Handyman/painter/builder

DonTron

I have tried everything from a fancy farang constructor companies to a 70 year old thai handyman, but nothing seems to work.

I have a old house that needs a little of everything from some cement to some paint and I need a handyman who wouldn’t mind making a few thousands each month helping out.

But I keep getting one bad experience after another...

1) A farang company using unskilled, uneducated, unsupervised, underpaid labor, who didnt even know that if you paint on wet plaster, then the paint will fall off. Jeez! They had to redo a couple of walls 4 times and still now it looks terrible. I dont mind paying a high price or high salary - but then I expect the work to be of a high quality also.

2) A old thai guy who came and exchanged a couple of locks, was paid, but never came to finish since he spend the money on whisky and were too drunk to work.

3) Two handymen who didn’t understand that if you have plastic under to prevent spilling, then you should move it when you start painting further away (doh!!) and to top them off they ended up cleaning their black paint brushes by rubbing them against my white house causing a new paintjob twice the money I paid them!!

etc. etc....

So if you know a handyman with an IQ higher than 5, who can paint a wall without spilling paint on the tiles, ceiling, floor, windows, motorbike and our poor cat, then pleeeeeease let me know - I will even bribe with a couple of beers to the one who finds me a good trustworthy handyman :o