Extension of stay denied at CW because of defective TM 30

I have a Non O 90 day visa from CW. I took the exact documents today to get a one year extension.  
Head man said no because the owner’s assistant put her name as the owner on the TM30 and signed the TM 30. This TM 30 was filed almost one year.  Head guy insists the owner fill out a new TM 30 and he mist TM 30 document and not his  executive assistant. 

they would not let file a new TM 30 in my name. I called the owner’s assistant and she spoke with them and they said have the owner fill out a TM 30 for me and sign it himself and I have to come back to CW for an extension when that is done.

I really think they just want to work with agents. They don’t like people doing their own extensions. This was the same TM 30 I used for my 90 day Non O and for a residence certificate. . 

Sometimes the extension people at CW are nice. But the head man was really unfriendly today and really upset with the lady that pre checked my documents and me and the owner’s executive assistant.  I hope he does not act like this on a regular basis. TIT

Edited by Wake Up
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoDisplayName said:

The owner is the owner.

You are the possessor.

Either can fill out and sign the TM-30.

The assistant is neither owner nor possessor.

They refused to allow me the possessor to fill out. TM 30. Refused in an unfriendly way. 

9 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

They refused to allow me the possessor to fill out. TM 30. Refused in an unfriendly way. 

I wasn't there, so won't try to contradict your claim.

Did you have a copy of the rental agreement, a signed copy of the owners ID, and a copy of the housebook?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

I wasn't there, so won't try to contradict your claim.

Did you have a copy of the rental agreement, a signed copy of the owners ID, and a copy of the housebook?

Not the house book but rental agreement and owner’s identification yes. 

Went back to CW today with copy of print out of TM 30 the owners executive assistant did last night on the immigration website.  . Nicer person and extension approved. 

the guy yesterday was just yelling at everybody and did not want to do my extension.  

You  can close this topic.  Some immigration officers are nice but some only want to say no so you have to hire an agent IMO.