End of Life phenomena

Denim

I know a lot of forum members are as old as or older than me ( 65 ) and I found this video interesting because my grandmother experienced the first of these things before she died. Things to watch out for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok Krap .... I'm going to church Sunday.

Atheism might not be the way to go ... might miss my family and friends in the great beyond.  OK, maybe the 1 or 2, I actually want to see again.   Seeing the Angels would be cool.

Back to church   ....   or demons & Hell's fire for all eternity. 

Oh wait, almost forgot, HE/SHE/IT is all forgiving ... I can put church off then.

Well....I hope the first is true.

I'm sure some of the go go dancers and Thermaes girls I loved for a few nights must have bought the farm by now.  Be great to see them all again , maybe dancing at the foot of the bed. Hmmmm.....need to put up a small stage there maybe and a pole or two.

• Haha 1

I didn't watch the clip, as generally not a believer in the sort of things, however something similar/strange did happen to my father after he had been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer which had spread throughout his body.

He was skeletal, couldn't walk, eat or talk for the last weeks of his life, and when I took him to the hospital, it was in a wheelchair and he couldn't even swallow the painkiller tablet given to him by the doctor, he was so sick.

I took him back to the home he shared with his then wife, and it was pitiful because he didn't recognise me, couldn't even make a sound and was obviously close to dying, which he did a couple of mornings on, when at 6 am he sat upright in bed and said, "I've had enough of this" and promptly fell back and died!

Quite how we managed to sit upright on his own and even utter those words is beyond belief.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

"I've had enough of this" and promptly fell back and died!

Quite how we managed to sit upright on his own and even utter those words is beyond belief.

This is one of the phenomena mentioned in the clip. A sudden burst of energy before death.

• Thanks 1