TM30 registration confirmed but User ID and password not received

I have registered successfully for TM30 with Chonburi immigration in the Section38 app but I have not received my user ID and password after one week. As per the attached photo I may still need to confirm the registration, but I can find this functionality neither in the app nor in the web application. Upon registration, I was asked to confirm the registration but clicking on the link  produced an error. Photos are from the web application but the app shows the same information.

What am I missing or have I just to wait longer for immigration mailing user ID and password to me? Is there an e-mail address or phone number for assistance?

Confirmation.JPG

Check.JPG

Normally the Username and password are sent to the e-mail address you provided when registering.  It is possible that the confirmation did land in the JUNK file of your e-mail account. 

Or it is possible that it is still pending at Chonburi IO. 

Also, if your application was incomplete/incorrect, IO does not contact you about this. 

A phone call to Chonburi IO should provide clarity on what is the issue.

NOTE: I did PM you a comprehensive Guideline on how to register your address on the IO TM-30 website, and subsequently issue a TM-30 of any foreigner (including yourself) staying at the premises.

• Thumbs Up 1