Remodel Bathroom: Pattaya Contractors ? [2023]

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to fully remodel my Bathroom (approx. 10sqm) and would like to hire one shop/firm to do it all. Back home, I would probably do some parts myself - hire some friends etc. but I have to realize I'm in a disadvantage here, hence I look to fully outsource the work (and materials)

Heard of any reputable names? Bless! 

I am in Bangkok and I can't recommend anybody in Pattaya.

I recently renovated my condominium in Bangkok and I like to give you the following advice:

You are right to look for one contractor and not several workers. The contractor is responsible for everything. I.e. if someone installs a sink and in that process damages some tiles then it's the problem of the one contractor and not maybe the problem of this or that worker.

I asked for a quotation with detailed prices separated by work and material, including exact information about the material (brand, model, etc.). And then I could compare the material prices with what I would pay if I buy it myself.

In my case the material from the contractor was only slightly more expensive as if I would buy it myself. And his price included the delivery to my condominium, replacement if they damaged anything, etc.

I paid a down payment for the whole project. But I didn't pay the material in advance.

It seems it is not unusual that some ask for advance payment of material and then they walk away.

Good luck!