Efficient & Reliable Villa Rental Management Agent

english_farang_lady

Having had bad experiences with 'property managers' over the years in various parts of the world, I am very wary of leaving our home in the hands of 'managers' who do not do a good job, and yet still charge the earth.

One of these so called managers, whom we trusted and who was highly recommended, even turned away bookings we had for our holiday home, saying there were 'maintenance issues' when in fact, she had installed a long term renter (without asking/telling us) and pocketing the proceeds (while charging us all the time of course!).

But my question here is that we may be forced into this position again, and wonder if anyone in Pattaya has good experience of, and can recommend a reliable and ethical management agent ?

If your property is somewhere around Maprachan, you might want to chat with the guy who runs Laurel Park - its an estate of property that seems to be rented out, I think his name is Simon but just ask in Delibean coffee shop at the front of Laurel Park which they run as well. I think he is Australian or a Kiwi but I have certainly never found a better looking housing estate. If you dont know where it is its on the road from the resevoir that leads up to Horseshoe Point Hotel - about 2km on the left hand side. I dont know that they even offer management services, but for sure they seem to have plenty of gardeners and guys carrying pool hoses whenever I go to the coffee shop for bread.