‘Policeman’ Faces Arrest Over Cyanide Killings

webfact

12 hours ago, eisfeld said:

When it comes to understanding legal matters I don't think ChatGPT which is prone to making things up and presenting them as facts is a good source. I appreciate that you in your last post disclosed the fact that you used ChatGPT to write it. Judging by the authorative tone and different writing style to most of your past posts I guess it was used for the prior posts in this thead as well?

Anyways I'm ok if someone with knowledge how these concepts work in the law system of other countries than Thailand because maybe there are comparable mechanics.

i could have used my own knowledge, i could have used Wiki or Google, just that GPT was an active button at the top of my page. Why haven't you bothered to go down to a Provincial Court and ask yourself.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Artisi said:

Did AseanNow ChatGPT miss the following  ---"the Siamese legal system was developed to model the French civil system, and is thus primarily statute based, with major Codes resembling those of European civil law jurisdictions. Common law features are also evident  -such as the separation of powers, as are the ancient Hindu traditions."

i have no idea..i was demonstrating the Thai Legal System uses many. Im not that concerned about the functioality..I am talking about one document, the Warrant..can't you understand that.

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2023 at 4:14 AM, tandor said:

each case requires a Warrant

Each warrant can be used to hold the suspect for more time. One appearance in court after three days then 12 days before going to court for the same charge. They can drag her off to court over and over again in a boiling hot van wearing chains from 6am until returning to the women's remand around 5pm. This may have changed but I doubt it. Credit card scammers get this treatment....one charge then a week later another then another. Helps crims cop a plea before facing many charges and more time. Aem continues to claim innocence but as the charges pile up she may cop a plea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d4dang said:

Each warrant can be used to hold the suspect for more time. One appearance in court after three days then 12 days before going to court for the same charge. They can drag her off to court over and over again in a boiling hot van wearing chains from 6am until returning to the women's remand around 5pm. This may have changed but I doubt it. Credit card scammers get this treatment....one charge then a week later another then another. Helps crims cop a plea before facing many charges and more time. Aem continues to claim innocence but as the charges pile up she may cop a plea.

usually an 8 day Remand period as you say. Multiple charges, multiple visits. She's whinging and whining already about her fear of miscarrying, so no doubt she will get video link up. I think she's ready for a deal.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:02 AM, tandor said:

i could have used my own knowledge, i could have used Wiki or Google, just that GPT was an active button at the top of my page. Why haven't you bothered to go down to a Provincial Court and ask yourself.

Did you go down to a provincial court to confirm your statement presented as fact that was actually plucked from mid air.