How much is tax/registration etc.?

I'm thinking about buying a new Aerox. I'm curious, if the bike is priced at 83,500, what is the actual price out the door after tax, registration, and whatever else they charge?  More or less... 

2 minutes ago, ricklev said:

You think so? 

You have to negotiate.

Most shops want to include the service (registration, insurance, tax) and want about 3000?

Can take weeks to get the book/plate/sticker.

• Thanks 1

I've bought a couple of bikes from a local Yamaha dealer, including an Aerox. 
On both occasions they wouldn't budge from the listed price but it was an 'on the road' price with the usual freebies : 
Crash helmet (full face with Aerox) , rubbish rain jacket and maybe a rice cooker! 

It took 45 days to get the book, plates and tax disc with Gov. insurance. All was dated from the day I took the bike so I was covered by the mandatory insurance. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madgee said:

On both occasions they wouldn't budge from the listed price but it was an 'on the road' price with the usual freebies : 
Crash helmet (full face with Aerox) , rubbish rain jacket and maybe a rice cooker! 

It took 45 days to get the book, plates and tax disc with Gov. insurance. All was dated from the day I took the bike so I was covered by the mandatory insurance. 

How do you fit a rice cooker to a motorcycle?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Madgee said:

i've visited a few dealers recently, firstly in Bangkok then in Pattaya

a dealer in BKK gave me a discount on a Yamaha Exciter 155....71,700.....others said 77k and the website says 74k!

OP that's a 'better' bike than a Xerox, same engine but it's a manual and it's cheaper......

1 dealer told me it's faster than the Xerox, maybe not off the line, cos it has 'proper big wheels'........depends if you can change gears or just wanna 'squirt and go' lulz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

How do you fit a rice cooker to a motorcycle?

Use a Wave with a basket in front, place the 12 volts adaptable rice cooker in the basket and cook going along. 

• Thanks 1