Buying phone battery on lazada?

mell

Might help to know what phone or type of battery. One that pops out, and replaced, or one glued in, and may need tool & effort.

At the time, not much available locally, store or online, and got them (latter one taking a bit of effort) from Banggood or AliExpress.

• Like 1

Realme c12 I don't drive so I would rather not have the hassle of traveling to the chonburi service center if I can buy online and do fit it myself,it's not the cost it's the hassle.

13 hours ago, mell said:

Realme c12 I don't drive so I would rather not have the hassle of traveling to the chonburi service center if I can buy online and do fit it myself,it's not the cost it's the hassle.

YT has vids to replace, and actually looks easier than others, though didn't notice any in English, not really needed.  Can't help with source for battery, no more than just doing Gsearch.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 2:24 PM, mell said:

Has anyone had experience buying a phone battery on lazada ,good or bad? Can you recommend a good seller, I won't bother with tukcom,

Should be easy to find a battery on Lazada. Usually on OEM battery, and if you're not up to doing the replacement, the phone markets usually have a few shops that'll change it out for a couple hundred baht.