Nonthaburi immigration retirement extension

3 hours ago, If I should die said:

Another interesting point - there is a modern photocopying machine and reams of paper provided free of charge for the use of applicants.

Nice!

I am sure many people would be happy even if there was an honesty box beside the photocopier asking for 60 satang a page.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do my extension every year at Nonthaburi. My bank statement and bank letter are never collected from the bank on the day I go to immigration. As long as it’s within the 7 days it’s fine if application. Never heard of photocopying every passport page at this or any other Thai immigration office. Very strange. I only gove data page, visa page and last entry stamp page. All signed in blue ink.

• Like 2

Bank statement issued the day of application or update of bank book? If a statement, that seems like a significant variation, no?

Thank you both for the information. Will be making my first application for an extension in a few months and first ever trip to Nonthaburi Immigration, despite living here for 25 years. Quite excited.

It seems that bankbook(!) (statement?) has to be updated same day at about every office.

Last time in KK they let me off the hook with a reminder (fixed deposit showing increasing amount since years, but yes update from same day :saai:).

Letter from the bank was from the day before and declared OK.

Edited by KhunBENQ