Move Forward Party to Submit 45 Bills for Amendments and New Laws

webfact

3 hours ago, sidneybear said:

Money, as you correctly alluded to in your first post to me. So called green energy, and the technology that surrounds it, requires more investment, and it's more expensive. 

So 99% of the worlds scientists and experts in climate related fields are all conspiring against science and facts to hopefully turn a buck in green energy?

Ultracrepidarian springs to mind.

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So 99% of the worlds scientists and experts in climate related fields are all conspiring against science and facts to hopefully turn a buck in green energy?

Ultracrepidarian springs to mind.

Well I don't think it is 99%. Of course, the IPCC always quotes scientists that agree with its cause, but there are many eminent scientists who don't. Here are 1,501 of them: https://clintel.org/world-climate-declaration/

Jumping on to the Net Zero bandwagon is a dangerous political move - we're already seeing riots around the world and governments toppled (in places lice Sri Lanka) by angry mobs who can't underwrite the enormous cost of green policies. 

1 hour ago, 2009 said:

Exactly, I hope they don't open up the borders and end up losing their culture, like in the West 

Nothing against open borders. I am actually for a world without any borders. Like John Lennon. I know it is a dream, too.

But I believe as well that Thai Culture even with some of its imperfections should remain as it is. After all it is these imperfections that make it loveable. Or do you want a new Singapore, where they destroyed much of its vibe in the name of progress ? Would you still love Thailand then ?

Focus on the important issues like education etc.

2 hours ago, moogradod said:

Nothing against open borders. I am actually for a world without any borders. Like John Lennon. I know it is a dream, too.

More like a nightmare.

Are you seeing the mess France and Britain is in these days?

But I believe as well that Thai Culture even with some of its imperfections should remain as it is. After all it is these imperfections that make it loveable. Or do you want a new Singapore, where they destroyed much of its vibe in the name of progress ? Would you still love Thailand then ?

Well, I never said I loved Thailand, but I would like Thailand to preserve its own culture.

Focus on the important issues like education etc.

Well, that's subjective. I think immigration is a far more important issue.

22 hours ago, Neeranam said:

If they get rid of corruption in the Immigration police, there will be thousands, who don't meet requirements, sent packing.

I have often wondered what  the numbers might be on this. A question was asked at one of the clubs once and I was surprised by a high number that 'used agents'.......But this was not because they could not afford the deposit, or show income, or combination... more to do with not wanting to bring in the money, or found it too onerous. Must admit, if I had a sudden serious issue, I wonder if I would be given the opportunity to get mu 800k out, along with a few 100k I have locked in to cover my Thai CC.