Thai Elite Fifteen Year Membership Extension for 15 Years for 500 000 THB

The OP ought to mention that during the 15 year extension period there are no airport transfers provided.

Thats the only difference to the easy access 5 year visa that he had originally.

It's a pretty good deal for another 15 hassle free years.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, kamma said:

Man you can live comfortably anywhere in the world? You must really like Thailand?

You seem to believe foreigners want to live in Thailand because it's (still) cheaper than their home countries.

Believe me, there are oter reasons for some ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/23/2023 at 9:35 AM, kamma said:

You have an annual pension of 80K+ USD?!

Man you can live comfortably anywhere in the world? You must really like Thailand?

Greater - nice government pension.

But I don't throw money away.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, kamma said:

Most reasonably successful professionals in retirement have pension income well over $ 80,000. I was surprised the Thai Government set the "wealthy pensioner" bar so low.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2023 at 11:29 AM, Srikcir said:

Get a 10-year Long Term Resident visa for 50,000 baht, renew visa another 10 years for 50,000 baht. Annual (vs 90-day) notifications of residence.

So 20 years for 100,000 baht. Granted no golf discounts and limo rides but do get airport Fast Track and other benefits such as multiple re-entries and duty-free entry. Also can include children under visa.

How I can get this? I never went to school or had work, just lucky a lot of money from lottery winning. I'm also under 30 years old.

Edited by isokulli
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, isokulli said:

How I can get this? I never went to school or had work, just lucky a lot of money from lottery winning. I'm also under 30 years old.

It seems very unlikely that you would qualify for LTR visas or anything other than an Elite membership or an investment visa (which I consider a bad idea). If confident that you want to stay long term in Thailand, go for a Thailand Elite membership.

5 hours ago, isokulli said:

So buy a PE visa if you are so wealthy. 

Actually not huge money. 

On 5/19/2023 at 3:29 PM, Srikcir said:

Get a 10-year Long Term Resident visa for 50,000 baht, renew visa another 10 years for 50,000 baht. Annual (vs 90-day) notifications of residence.

So 20 years for 100,000 baht. Granted no golf discounts and limo rides but do get airport Fast Track and other benefits such as multiple re-entries and duty-free entry. Also can include children under visa.

Yes but you need an income  of $80,000 per year if I’m correct as well 

On 5/26/2023 at 2:03 PM, isokulli said:

Oh yeah not big deal, this Srikcir guy just made the LRT visa sound so easy to get.

There is an alternative to the minimum $80k USD.  Something like, minimum $40k USD plus securities. Check LTR web site for exact requirements.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, kamma said:

Obviously not in the US.

Thailand has many economic advantages and travel options, thus far.

Interested in LTR but I will never ever have a "pension". No problem with the income or assets but to apply for the wealthy global person track it appears I must then purchase $500K USD equivalent Thai govt bonds or real estate. No thanks. I already own a Thai condo unit many years