Over 10,000 Covid Cases In Chonburi Last Week

webfact

I take a real good guess here testing? 

Last Feb 2022,  my wife tested positive on the home kit,  she has zero signs we took another test to be honest it came up close and pink. I took her to the government hospital only people they were testing charging seems to be foreigners.  

Her turn told the clerk what happened told to go home pack a bag come back tomorrow.  There was zero testing next f add y same there was hundred of people showing up with bigs packed then assigned to a hotel through town for 8-10 days.

Many of these locals were given Sino,  one had to pay for Moderna,  later PFizer was offer as booster but many locals I know wouldn't take the time to get it. 

Since late March due to hot weather, humid,  like myself cold a Flu I tested negative but this year going from hot, cold,  having A/C and fan blasting many I believe just have a bad case of the flu. 

My son came home from work not feeling well, he went to government they just told him go home take these pills at hospital for three hours after two days he didn't seem to have many of the covid symptom so I said get in car took him to private blood test etc had dengue! 

I don't <deleted> really about covid but here I'm not sure about their numbers! 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

They are hardly to be seen here.......

The rude bouncer on the door at Immigration nagged me about not wearing a mask when he admitted me a week back.  I rummaged in my bag as if I had one & got past him!

2 hours ago, Sharp said:

WRONG!!! There's multiple YouTube and twitter montages showing clips SAYING EXACTLY that!!!!!! 

My goodness!!! I hope you don't believe everything posted on YouTube and Twitter!!! Just think of the thousands and thousands of lies Trump posted!!!  That's just one person posting!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, mikebell said:

The rude bouncer on the door at Immigration nagged me about not wearing a mask when he admitted me a week back.  I rummaged in my bag as if I had one & got past him!

I have not been there for a while...nor been required to don a mask anywhere in Pattaya..... yes people serving food are wearing them, and visitors from Bangkok seem to wear them more...

You met the Rottweiler at IO then!

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

I have not been there for a while...nor been required to don a mask anywhere in Pattaya..... yes people serving food are wearing them, and visitors from Bangkok seem to wear them more...

You met the Rottweiler at IO then!

When I can find a week with Immigration open fulltime, I need to go back for a re-entry permit. I'll have a mask handy to wave at him.

2 hours ago, Robert Tyrrell said:

We’ll certainly you have no knowledge of what the covid vaccine does !! It protects against Sever Illness , Hospitalization and Death, It never scientifically stated it stops,Prevent or immunes you from covid infection.

I suggest you further your knowledge and understanding before you blither your trolling rubbish and lies !! 

You must have drunk a lot of Kool Aid.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct. What we witnessed was an abomination. There was an agenda, no doubt, and it was heinous. 

And now, rather than mankind showing it's better nature, we are seeing generational gouging, with silly stuff like supply chains and supply and demand, being used as an excuse. It is simple gouging. It is an opportunity for historic profiteering. It is grotesque. And we call ourselves an advanced species? 

Advanced species.....advanced doesn't mean that we use our big brains to do good....it works the same for doing evil.

Yes and the huge damage to health from the lockdowns....sitting at home and having nothing to do beside eating and drinking.

What I still don't understand how it happens that almost the whole world did the same in lockstep (beside Belarus, Sweden, Tanzania and some other African countries everyone did the same)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I just went back to teaching this week. Over half of one class and 2/3 of another were out with Covid.

To date, our school hasn't lost one student. They get sick, but bounce right back because they have all been vaccinated.

In my son's school classes are full and not all the kids got vaccinated. Not insinuating anything, just saying......

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

How's that vaccine working out. Didn't they say it would stop you getting and transmitting it. That's exactly what they said at the beginning. Or was that a lie to get everyone to take it.

I dont know what you guys get your "info" from really!!! For me the vaccin has all the time, from the start to now, being about....

If you attract Covid with the vaccin you will have a lighter version of it, and therefore be better off..... Nobody has ever never said anything that it would stop Covid 100%..... And never ever said that the vaccin would stop transmitting the covid-virus.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sharp said:

WRONG!!! There's multiple YouTube and twitter montages showing clips SAYING EXACTLY that!!!!!! 

Doctor YouTube, I have a disease ...

Every time you type something here it is enabled by science, every time you get in a plane or a care, it is enabled by science, every time you get a cold beer from your fridge and so on forever.

But you take your medical science from YouTube and Twitter nutters? 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

I dont know what you guys get your "info" from really!!! For me the vaccin has all the time, from the start to now, being about....

If you attract Covid with the vaccin you will have a lighter version of it, and therefore be better off..... Nobody has ever never said anything that it would stop Covid 100%..... And never ever said that the vaccin would stop transmitting the covid-virus.....

no the beginning they said 90% this, 92% that 94%.....and gave limits that it must have so herd immunity can be achieved....that was the spin in Europe and USA

11 minutes ago, Snig27 said:

Doctor YouTube, I have a disease ...

Every time you type something here it is enabled by science, every time you get in a plane or a care, it is enabled by science, every time you get a cold beer from your fridge and so on forever.

But you take your medical science from YouTube and Twitter nutters? 

montages were officials say that it prevent infection is not medical science it is a collection of officials saying something. And that politicians lie is not complete unheard of

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, h90 said:

Advanced species.....advanced doesn't mean that we use our big brains to do good....it works the same for doing evil.

Yes and the huge damage to health from the lockdowns....sitting at home and having nothing to do beside eating and drinking.

What I still don't understand how it happens that almost the whole world did the same in lockstep (beside Belarus, Sweden, Tanzania and some other African countries everyone did the same)

Correct. Except Mexico. They seem to have totally defied the world order, the IMF, or whoever was behind this shutdown stupidity. Their economy thrived and is still doing well. Growth was 3.9% this past quarter. Few jobs were lost. 

Why the rest of the world marched willingly, lock step into economic chaos is anyone's guess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nexus99 said:

Its like an anti-vax convention in here. Must be all the old punters have nothing else to do. Seriously though... scary people in here.

It's a great thread for finding out which people opinions I now have zero interest in.   

Anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and people who keep going on about there being some organised effort to make life difficult for common people.  

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

Yet those people who got the vaccines are still scared to death of Covid.
Think about it... 

I got the vaccines, I'm not scared to death of Covid, but I am aware that my immune system is better than having none.

• Like 1