Over 10,000 Covid Cases In Chonburi Last Week

webfact

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Chonburi......... 10,648 new Covid cases and 12 deaths last week.

Here we ago again - all the pro and anti mask/vaccination brigade will be having a field day, from their favourite bar stool??

11 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

How's that vaccine working out. Didn't they say it would stop you getting and transmitting it. That's exactly what they said at the beginning. Or was that a lie to get everyone to take it.

You obviously haven't been keeping up at all. I'm not sure why you have an issue with somebody being correct at the time they said something.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

It would be nice if those  having any cold/flu symptoms stayed home or took respectful care and wear a mask, avoid public transport , put their mouths In their sleeves/ tissues when coughing !! I find it absolutely disgusting that people project their coughs and sneezing all over the place regardless who is sitting near them. 
I had to tell a waitress lately in a nice restaurant to disinfect a table , thankfully far from me , after the husband coughed and sneezed for at least 30 mins all over the sugar bowl/ salt and pepper pots etc. Covid or not, disgusting !! 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

How's that vaccine working out. Didn't they say it would stop you getting and transmitting it. That's exactly what they said at the beginning. Or was that a lie to get everyone to take it.

So many words from you when "I'm a complete ignoramus" would have sufficed.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 4:48 AM, pepi2005 said:

risk

This week, I received my 6th booster. And I didn’t have to spend not even one baht. We’re guests here in this country, why do we have to complain or grumble about everything. Enjoy your life. If you don’t want a booster shot, don’t get it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Levi Patterson said:

This week, I received my 6th booster. And I didn’t have to spend not even one baht. We’re guests here in this country, why do we have to complain or grumble about everything. Enjoy your life. If you don’t want a booster shot, don’t get it.

well written, agree

On 5/23/2023 at 1:28 PM, Kaopad999 said:

Yet those people who got the vaccines are still scared to death of Covid.
Think about it... 

Dont you know it...... ALL people are a bit scared of death..... YOU without any protection at all, problaby are really afraid of it....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

Dont you know it...... ALL people are a bit scared of death..... YOU without any protection at all, problaby are really afraid of it....

No protection here and no I am not scared. No point in going through life feeling constantly scared. There are so many things that can happen that will kill us in an instant. Juta enjoy the moment we live in and don't take things for granted as all of our time here is temporary 

• Thumbs Up 2