Golden Retriever Puppies

ThaiPauly

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 11:25 AM, Mahseer said:

Perfect Pedigree has golden listed:

https://www.perfectpedigreethailand.com/may-21-purebred-male-and-female-golden-retrievers.html

If you want to talk direct to owners go to Angkaew reservoir around 1700 Sunday as there's usually 2 or 3 there.

I contacted them and they said the pups were shipped from abroad.

Very expensive as well, I paid 5,000 baht for my last one with a pedigree, they want over 30k.

So I am a bit confused when you say the owners are at this reservoir on a Sunday with some dogs, according to the message from them ,they can't be.

I know you are trying to help Mahseer but I'm confused?

5 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

I know you are trying to help Mahseer but I'm confused?

Two unrelated options. 1. Perfect Pedigree & 2. Possible local/domestic breeder contact at the reservoir.

I doubt very much each of the goldens at the reservoir were sourced through PP. and was simply suggesting you head that way and chat with the owners with a view to establishing where they purchased.

Apologies for the confusion.

12 hours ago, Mahseer said:

Two unrelated options. 1. Perfect Pedigree & 2. Possible local/domestic breeder contact at the reservoir.

I doubt very much each of the goldens at the reservoir were sourced through PP. and was simply suggesting you head that way and chat with the owners with a view to establishing where they purchased.

Apologies for the confusion.

No problem, always glad of people taking thier time to try and help

While I think it's great you're finally getting another dog, I think you should reconsider getting one that look similar to your last one. It's not fair to the new dog, as they will likely never measure up to your memories of the last dog.