Aussie influencer’s teary video about Thailand tourist activity

ezzra

Don't take her post out of context; she posted about a very specific situation.  What wild animal would enjoy being chained and forced to sit on strangers' laps day in and day out?  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

6.9 million followers. Does anything else need to be said about the decline of civilization, and the ridiculousness of social media? I mean really. Do these "followers" actually have a life? 

Seems not,

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most-followed person, man, sportsperson, footballer and European on Instagram, with over 582 million followers 

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is a story about the ugly side of Thailand

I feel sorry for the monkey business owner. 

Him and his family have probably making a small income for generations and this woman comes along and destroys their livelihoods 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Seems not,

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most-followed person, man, sportsperson, footballer and European on Instagram, with over 582 million followers 

Why, oh why? I understand the interest in a sports figure or a celebrity. But, why follow whatever they do and say? They are people. Why treat them as dieties? And who has the time to keep up with all the tweets and messages? Why? I just don't understand celebrity worship culture. Thankfully. 

:violin:Stupid child, oh boo hoo,  Try going out and staying on one of Ozzy's cattle stations, lamb crutching, shearing shed practices, kangaroos slaughtered, Cattle in a feed lot. put in crush to measure if their fat enough,  things I'd like to un-see.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

:violin:Stupid child, oh boo hoo,  Try going out and staying on one of Ozzy's cattle stations, lamb crutching, shearing shed practices, kangaroos slaughtered, Cattle in a feed lot. put in crush to measure if their fat enough,  things I'd like to un-see.

Not a lot of  lamb crutching on cattle stations! ????

• Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

A small act of cruelty is not justified by there being worse cruelty in other places.   

Eliza is entitled to her opinion. 

There is nothing to justify any act of cruelty against any animal.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:18 AM, ChipButty said:

Seems not,

The world is 0.1% talent, 99.9% sheep.