90 day online report not working

Hi

Just tried today to do my 90 report, and the immigration page only opens with a recruitment advert

I can't find the 90 day report link anywhere!

Anybody else having the same problem, and knows of a work around?

Thanks

Also did my 90-Day today at 07.30. Also got the ad.

Assuming you're on computer rather than phone, just click anywhere outside the ad. and it'll disappear, leaving the 90-Day link in the bottom left-hand side of the screen, under the 'cookies' box if you haven't already responded to that.

• Like 1

Hi did my 90 day on line report this morning. Bit awkward for a start because the advert comes up in the middle of the page, tapped the outside of add and it went away then went onto box that says 90 day. Completed the details and got an automated generated email straight back saying successful request.

after updating my TM 30 multiple times i got again a rejection the last time that my visa would expire on April 12 (under consideration) in stead of march 13 which is expiry date. Today i got rejected because March 13 is not correct again (stamped in passport) , no other reasons given. Will try again tomorrow but i think it will be going in person again. More problems every time now with online 90 day reporting.

5 hours ago, 9a9a said:

Completed the details and got an automated generated email straight back saying successful request.

That email simply means that your report has landed.

In "Check Progress" it will say "Pending"