Help with tourist visa required

Hi  

ok I am trying to fill in the online E visa for my 6 week trip to thailand from the uk  but am not sure what needs to be uploaded on some of the questions

First of all, it says, 

5 . Proof of accommodation in Thailand, e.g. Accommodation bookings, invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand . 
well the accommodation will be a condo that I own,  so Do I need to send them a copy of the deed 

9 . Identity of the person inviting you to stay e.g. Thai ID card, Passport 
that is me. so do I just up load my passport yet again, or a note , stating its me .. 

Then its 
A document that can verify the applicant's current residency (Applicant must apply for an e-Visa via a specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residence.) -  Your proof of residency e.g. council tax bills, and utility bills

I do not have any utility bills to send them,, Can  I use my Drivers license ?

then is says a letter from your employer as confirmation of employment,,,  
I saw some where this is only required if getting a multi entry visa, not single entry and that all you need to do is write that you require only a single entry so this is not applicable on a  piece of paper and up load that , is this true ?
 I have emailed the thai embassy, who answered a  couple of my other enquires  within 30 mins, which considering it was a sunday evening , did surprise me,, but for these questions,  24 hours later. I have heard nothing . 

Thanks 

so If I turn up at passport control with no visa,, will they as me for proof of accommodation  and guessing proof of return flight or amount of money , or do I  just get stamped and let it   and if I go for the extension, what do I need to show ?  again proof of accommodation etc ? thanks 

52 minutes ago, Funkymover said:

so If I turn up at passport control with no visa,, will they as me for proof of accommodation  and guessing proof of return flight or amount of money , or do I  just get stamped and let it   and if I go for the extension, what do I need to show ?  again proof of accommodation etc ? thanks 

For your flight to Thailand the airline at departure may ask to see onward flight within 30 days.

That's an easy get around with rent a flight ticket such as "onwardticket.com" 

It's recommended that you have 20k baht or equivalent currency however that is almost never checked by immigration at arrival.

You do not need to show proof of accomodation on arrival.

For the 30 day extension you will need a TM30 from your hotel.

Which immigration office would you be dealing with.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

The questions for the multi and when applying for the single. Type out

"Not thought applicable for the single entry visa applied for" snip it to a jpeg image, upload that, and it will let you move on......

The residency question

Dad uses a council tax letter.

The first e-visa I applied for last Friday, I've used the driving licence scanned with a recent HMRC tax coding letter behind it, a driving licence was cited as an example, on an email from  the Embassy.

9 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You do not need to show proof of accomodation on arrival.

Last entry, officer asked where I was staying (first night) and I said the hotel name and location.

He did not recognise the hotel name until I called the wife in (Thai) who was next in line, who had a slightly different accent on the name and then there was a 2 minute chit chat about who knows what. Lot of smiles etc. so can only guess it was a throwback at my pronunciation.????