May 30, 20233 yr The last four flights I've taken back to Thailand I've suffered acute illness the next day and for two or three days after. This is always sore aching muscles, fever, loss of appetite, and fatigue. I'm fine with the flight to the destination but it's just from the flight back to Thailand that the problems start. Has anybody else suffered this from flights?
May 30, 20233 yr It is often said and my experience suggests that it's true, that jet lag affects you much more when you travel east as apposed to travelling west. So which way were your journey @RandolphGB?
May 30, 20233 yr Author 3 minutes ago, Moonlover said: It is often said and my experience suggests that it's true, that jet lag affects you much more when you travel east as apposed to travelling west. So which way were your journey @RandolphGB? Yes, one was West to East long haul. The others were all within Asia flying West to East.
Create an account or sign in to comment