Pattaya Deputy Mayor Inspects Construction Project on Beach Road Amidst Resident and Tourist Complaints

snoop1130

215345-696x522.jpg

A Pattaya deputy mayor inspected an ongoing construction project on Beach Road.

On May 31st, Pattaya Deputy Mayor Manoch Nongyai went to Pattaya Beach to inspect the ongoing “Smart Pole 5G” project by the National Telecommunications Company Limited (NT), following complaints from the public.

It was reported that there had been excavation and removal of bricks from the sidewalks along the beach, causing distress to the residents, tourists, and business owners. This also severely broke up the popular footpath.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/02/pattaya-deputy-mayor-inspects-construction-project-on-beach-road-amidst-resident-and-tourist-complaints/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

'Ongoing' is not a word I would use with Pattaya construction projects..... maybe 'stalled at the peak of mess and inconvenience'......

Have a similar project on-going near me.

A local reservoir has an exercise track around the perimeter with a road leading to properties on one side. Eight months ago the road was dug up on one side to put in new drainage, the opposite side had a residential water pipe renewed. The work lasted about two weeks initially, since then nothing.

Road is in a mess with loose filings everywhere, water seeping from many places and no-one in sight.

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Have a similar project on-going near me.

A local reservoir has an exercise track around the perimeter with a road leading to properties on one side. Eight months ago the road was dug up on one side to put in new drainage, the opposite side had a residential water pipe renewed. The work lasted about two weeks initially, since then nothing.

Road is in a mess with loose filings everywhere, water seeping from many places and no-one in sight.

Yes, similar for me. A road to get to my village. Dug up, and concrete drains put in... that seemed to happen quite efficiently. Then it just stopped... contract issues or awaiting some parts I am not sure. But in that time the roadwork poles and barriers seemed to fall apart and disappear, and it became very likely someone'd would fall or drive into the ditches. But nothing happened for about 6 months. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Quality resort to match the best in the world. I'm ok I live here, I know its a bit of a dump, but imagine paying thousands of £ to come to this place expecting quality

quality roadworks for people to view and tek photos ov!!!