Biden officials 'leave him alone' on weekends, adjust schedule to avoid tiring 'an aging president':

Social Media

11 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

than Biden ? 100%. Love him or hate him, he has some vigour and can make his own horlicks 

Ignorant and too arrogant to admit it and try to learn.  I suspect he still doesn't know what the nuclear triad is or why it has always been US policy to oppose nuclear proliferation.  And this was the man trusted with the nuclear codes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

I'm sure Russia and China need a break too and have the weekends off.

Why don’t you ask Putin how’s that break Joe is giving him?furthermore we aren’t folding to chinas threats 

1 hour ago, blazes said:

Surely you jest?

No he’s looking at the results the Biden administration has achieved so far health care,infrastructure,renewables,ect.ect.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

A post trolling another forum member has been removed.  Continue and spend some time away from posting.

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10 hours ago, BenStark said:

If you really believe that any president makes his own negotiations, then you must live in a different universe.

Why you think a president is surrounded with such large teams of advisors and lawyers?

But I agree, he joined all the meetings without falling out of his chair, that alone is an achievement.

I was being sarcastic obviously but in a roundabout way you make an excellent point this administration DOES use the advice of experts in their fields and acts on the findings they are a team to advance America and our people.that was the problem with the former guy well that and he’s a criminal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaipo7 said:

Tug - I surely hope you are joking with us.

Nooo……..surely you are joking president Biden has achieved remarkable results with the slimmest of majorities and on a bipartisan level as well has stood tall for sovereignty and democracy instigated many programs to stay competitive in the modern world and good for the American people no sir surely you jest or perhaps you are just fishing hummm???

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

They'll keep joe well rested till the elections. I can't seriously believe the dems are planning on ole joe being their man 2024.

Yeah, ole Joe can campaign from his basement and still beat Trump like a drum.  The GOP needs to do better....5555

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2