Big Bike Service Chanthaburi

MrBiker

I'm at one of the beaches on the coast in front of Chanthabury and my front brakes are having issues. I probably need a pad replacement. Does anyone know any big bike service shops in or around Chanthaburi?

There's a big bike mechanic opposite central in chanthaburi that I have used in the past without any issues. The shop opposite the park replaced a tubeless tire without knowing it doesn't need an inner tube.  The mechanic also lost face! 

• Love It 1

36 minutes ago, smartquark said:

There's a big bike mechanic opposite central in chanthaburi that I have used in the past without any issues. The shop opposite the park replaced a tubeless tire without knowing it doesn't need an inner tube.  The mechanic also lost face! 

Can you please share a link from google maps? 

I am really in a pinch and dont want to go all the way back to Rayong with bad brakes. I can't seem to find anything on google maps. Just scooter mechanics.  

• 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, ThisisWill said:

I’ve never been to Chanthaburi and google shows buildings by the river. Does it come with boats as public transportation options? That would be cool.

Water everywhere! But not for any public transport options. 

Several years ago a 10-12 seat tour boat operated from the upper Chantaboon bridge but didn't last long. 

Would be a great place to own a small boat with so many waterways to explore. 

1969 option to cross to the Cathedral 

spacer.png

Edited by gomangosteen