Need Apartment For 24 Hours - Birthday Party

Hello, everyone :o

I am seeking for apartment (studio, or 1 bedroom, or anything) for throwing a party - 15 - 20 people, so that enough space available for them. Has anyone faced this problem, cause I am not sure that a random apartments building will be happy to be a host of a party - probably it will be very noisy. So may be there are some specialized places where I can rent apartment on this terms?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello, everyone :o

I am seeking for apartment (studio, or 1 bedroom, or anything) for throwing a party - 15 - 20 people, so that enough space available for them. Has anyone faced this problem, cause I am not sure that a random apartments building will be happy to be a host of a party - probably it will be very noisy. So may be there are some specialized places where I can rent apartment on this terms?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Are you serious? Theere are plenty of serviced apartments/hotels that you could rent for one night - but I'm not sure if having a very noisey party is going to be welcome. In the end if you are going to pay a decent amout of cash then it might not be a problem. I stayed in the Grand President on Soi 13 3 years ago and had a Penthouse suite, it would have been perfect for a party, but not sure if they would hae been too happy with lots of non resident guests coming in. Also, what type of guests and party are you intending to have?

You may get accused of being a Troll, with this post, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Might be worth trying out another website which talks abour bars in Thaialnd. Don't think I'm allowed to mention it here, but might be a good source.

Edited by mrtoad

Thanks a lot to everyone for replies.

To mrtoad: It is going to be a birthday party, and guests are university students. So it will be quite noisy. This is the main problem I guess. :-(

you could rent a medium sized meeting/conference room at a hotel and decorate it up....

OR

you could reserve a large super-sized KTV room (people LUV to sing here)

OR

you could rent a suite (I did that once at the Pratumwan Princess) a large corner one-bedroom suite with an adjoining additional room.....wrap around windows with nice view of city... just dont blast the music too loud... (15-20 people easy)

OR

with a larger group, you could rent out a private place like MR Kukrit's Thai House and Gardens in Soi Suun Plu.....and hire carnival-type entertainment, games with prizes, food, singers, comedy acts ....

OR

you could rent out a rice barge restaurant for the evening (like the one by Marriott's)....