There is TOO MUCH online violence!

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's violent!

It's crazy how much violence there is online.  I have reported several videos on Facebook that show someone being violently attacked or even killed.  All I get in response is what seems to be an automated response telling me that the video doesn't violate their terms of whatever.

I remember things like recordings of people dying being impossible to access.  They didn't really exist.  With the implication that the only way you could see such a thing would be highly illegal.  Now it's like "Haha!  Look at this guy being brutally murdered!".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's crazy how much violence there is online.  I have reported several videos on Facebook that show someone being violently attacked or even killed.  All I get in response is what seems to be an automated response telling me that the video doesn't violate their terms of whatever.

I remember things like recordings of people dying being impossible to access.  They didn't really exist.  With the implication that the only way you could see such a thing would be highly illegal.  Now it's like "Haha!  Look at this guy being brutally murdered!".

Might I suggest you put your horror aside, and just ignore /don't look at those type of videos.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Might I suggest you put your horror aside, and just ignore /don't look at those type of videos.

I never search for those videos. But I saw the video above on this site at least 20 times, probably more often. I don't want to see a video where one woman beats up another one. But I guess the only way to avoid it is by installing an ad blocker. 

I wish some administrator of this site would look at that video and decide that is not what should be presented to us.