Where Can I Get Car Accesories Shop In Bangkok & Pattaya

Hi huys,

Need to know from where i can buy car accessories in bangkok & pattaya at a cheaper price. I am looking for stickers, gauges, dashboard pads,clocks, ipod connectors, car decoration stuffs,bulbs lights etc..

Thanx in advance

Edited by actionman

In Pattaya take a slow drive along sukhumvit lots of shops but none have a great selection - it took me 5 shops to find a bed linner for a vigo!

Bkk is probably a better bet .............

Hi huys,

Need to know from where i can buy car accessories in bangkok & pattaya at a cheaper price. I am looking for stickers, gauges, dashboard pads,clocks, ipod connectors, car decoration stuffs,bulbs lights etc..

Thanx in advance

We are new in Pattaya and found a shop on Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya north east side of the road opposite Toyota dealer. There is a big sign 'BOSS Sound' outside and they did a great job for us. Their afterservice is also great; we had some problems with a car alarm but they replaced it at once.

The shop you are referring to is BOY SOUND. They specialize in auto audio but have a lot of other whistles and bells that can be added. I would recommend that you stop in and have a chat with them as they are quite helpful. Also, if they do not have what you want in their stock, they may be able get it for you out of Bangkok.

Happy accessorizing,

DD

Hi huys,

Thanx in advance

We are new in Pattaya and found a shop on Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya north east side of the road opposite Toyota dealer. There is a big sign 'BOSS Sound' outside and they did a great job for us. Their afterservice is also great; we had some problems with a car alarm but they replaced it at once.

• 3 years later...

P.F. 4X4 IN Pattaya on Sukumvit highway just south of the macdonalds drive on the left when you drive into Pattay from Chonburi. I have used him and recomend him , for all sorts of car add ons .