Opinions please on Fords' Next Gen Rangers please ....

South

Personally I prefer Ford over Japanese cars due to comfort. as I am relatively tall. The ride in Ford is also much smoother and at least it seems safer.

However, Ford in Thailand does have a bad reputation for after sales service. Many first hand stories from wife about refusing to honor the warranty.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 4:11 PM, Celsius said:

However, Ford in Thailand does have a bad reputation for after sales service. Many first hand stories from wife about refusing to honor the warranty.

I suppose it all boils down to the dealership. I have had an XLT 2.2 since 2016 and whenever I call them, they are always accommodating me, and always honoured the warranty during the 3 years, just had to pay for the labour.

On 6/21/2023 at 3:52 PM, South said:

Looked around the showroom and there was an XLT (<1M) on display. Enquired about that, got details, another test-drive and it was the vehicle for me. Only 2L Turbo, 6 speed A/T

I paid 800k baht for my XLT 2.2L Turbo, 6 speed manual back in 2016, still in love with it today, has never let me down, been all over Thailand with it and have about 235,000 kilometres on it, never had a break change believe it or not. Two sets of tyres, 3rd due shortly, regular oil and oil filter changes at 15,000 kilometre intervals externally after warranty, front wishbone, a pulley, a fan belt and a set of windscreen whippers that I can think of, all done at Ford. I purchase my own oils on Lazada and take them to a local mechanic who does the oil change and puts in a filter, all for 450 baht, Ford of course have big overheads and would charge a he-ck of a lot more for the labour and oils.

Was thinking of an upgrade, but why, when it's still driving like new.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have the latest sport model .

Got a great deal from a dealer ship in BK

Loads of extras for free.

So far truck has been awesome

Very comfortable and I am getting 37mpg around town.

Recommended!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2023 at 1:40 PM, stix40 said:

I have the latest sport model .

Got a great deal from a dealer ship in BK

Loads of extras for free.

So far truck has been awesome

Very comfortable and I am getting 37mpg around town.

Recommended!

Forgot to Mention

5 year warranty douay !

• Thumbs Up 1