Harley Davidson

After speaking with my father recently he has aked me to find out the following.......

He currently works for the main manufacturer ( uk based )of these parts ( genuine ) for Harley and during his last visit it became apparant that an openening for someone in Thailand is availiable to become a direct distributor.

I'm not personally aware of the finite details, however he has asked me to find intrested parties. Would't be certain of the legality of it being foreign run, but hazzard a guess that this should not cause to much of a hurdle to overcome.

If anyone here could either pass on my details or pm me regarding this it may ( from only a personal opinion ) prove to be a very interesting proposition for both the manufacturer and (direct) distributor.

Thanks.

Hi

There is a Harley shop in BKK, could be a problem.

http://www.powerstationmotorsport.com/

Thanks for your reply Hd however,

There are many places you may purchase including above, but I am led to beleive that are not classed as distributors but retailers , not quite the same.

I assure all who read this that it is legimate and above board. I would not post if it was not the case.

This post was made only to give awareness to a large number of possible companies/individuals.

Hi

OK i see what you mean, i am not sure if there is any there import brake pads for HD, i do know that some people have the old pads redone in Thailand and they are <deleted>, you buy a 1mill bath bike and then you do that kind of "work", some even use BMW oil filters, i could go on.