Agents can organise translation and submission of Embassy marriage documents to Ministry of Consular Affairs

Is anyone aware if agents can arrange for professional translation of marriage documents (Australian divorce certificate and Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage issued by the embassy) and submit to the Ministry of Consular Affairs in Bangkok? 

I travelled to BKK to do so, but after collecting the documents from my embassy couldn't arrange immediate translation and get to MFA in time. 

I detest BKK driving, an agent would be my best option if it is possible. Appreciate any constructive advice thanks. 

Hi GregKeo,

Ring this Lady, she is an Agent in Bangkok, she has helped me with the documentation to get Married in Thailand.

Her name is Pui, phone number 0878128544,   tell her Lewis from Pattaya has given you her phone number.

Edited by barnsleyman

I used a translation service in Bangkok to do this during COVID times (my wife and I live in Phuket so we couriered the needed documents to Bangkok translation company).  I can't recall the name right now ... but my Thai wife has it on record and I hope to obtain such off of her later this evening to share.

If you google " bangkok translation marriage certificate " you will find some companies that offer this service.

For example: sawadeetranslations is one such company ...

I can't recall if this is the company that we used ... I will have to reply with this information later.

15 hours ago, barnsleyman said:

I never said a Pattaya Agent, I said an Agent in Bangkok who actually has done 2 marriages for me.

So, if you cannot give constructive advise to the Op, then I suggest you keep quiet.

I think you are confused .... Which wife 

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, barnsleyman said:

I never said a Pattaya Agent, I said an Agent in Bangkok who actually has done 2 marriages for me.

So, if you cannot give constructive advise to the Op, then I suggest you keep quiet.

Good advice is never get married. 

• Sad 1

On 6/27/2023 at 5:04 PM, oldcpu said:

I used a translation service in Bangkok to do this during COVID times (my wife and I live in Phuket so we couriered the needed documents to Bangkok translation company).  I can't recall the name right now ... but my Thai wife has it on record and I hope to obtain such off of her later this evening to share.

My wife says we used VM Translation services in Bangkok:  http://vm-translation.com/

Contact: Mr.Sutthirat Yimyong.  Phone numbers:  087-017-3329 and 089-515-2505

Good luck to the OP in their efforts.

• Like 1