New Honda City 2003 Auto Fully Loaded 400.000 Baht

Dario

I sell my 2003 new HONDA CITY Automatic Fully loaded top model car. The car was exclusively maintained by a special team at Honda Bangna headquarters. It will be serviced next week for the 90.000 km service. The car is in top mechanical condition and there is n o body damage anywhere. It comes with spoiler and matching seat covers.

I have personally worked for HERTZ Rent-a-car many years and therefore know how to threat a car properly. This gives you an assurance that you buy an excellent car.

The asking price is 400,000 Baht and this price is final. I'm buying a new Honda Civic, but in fact, I hate to say good buy to this beauty here! It is an e x t r e m e l y spacious and comfortable car with one of the largest trunks (500 l) you won't even find in large sedans.

I will upload some very detailed pictures of this car on one of my websites, so you will be able to view this car from the comfort of your home. If you need to contact me please PM me or call me at 081 495 7355. My name is Dario

Edited by Dario