Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Attempted theft of my Z900 in Ban saen ,,

53 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

To the doubters , ,, im perplexed ,, proffesional bike thieves   operate everywhere ,, I am not a joker , This was  bloody serious <deleted> and I hope It does not happen to you ,,  the cops have confirmed that the  gang were known to them  for stealing bikes for spares  ,,usually scooters but now big bikes are  also on the menu ,  i am  wired a bit tight and have issues , which means if someone does piss me of I am likely to go  OTT even if its not a great idea,,

I am not a MMA or  Martial arts expert but have always been a dirty street fighter   as all my work around the world  has taught  me how to survive ,  been stabbed twice  , in Uk   but truthfully  get a life you guys ,, hope your bikes are safe

Post the police report and any doubters would be immediately be silenced. You have to admit it sounds a bit... unusual.

1 hour ago, liddelljohn said:

To the doubters , ,, im perplexed ,, proffesional bike thieves   operate everywhere ,, I am not a joker , This was  bloody serious <deleted> and I hope It does not happen to you ,, 

I am confused when others doubt this story.

Obviously I also don't know if it is true. But what would be the point of writing something like that otherwise?

To get applause from people he doesn't know for something he didn't do? Do people get high on something like that?

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously I also don't know if it is true. But what would be the point of writing something like that otherwise?

To get applause from people he doesn't know for something he didn't do? Do people get high on something like that?

It should been all over media by now and at least a police investigation pick with 10 police  men, thieves and violated victim

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There have been dozens of threads opened on this forum by various people that are completely obviously just made up stories. We can speculate what the intent behind such postings is but we wont know for sure and it could be a different reason for every person. One thing is for sure: humans like to tell stories and Thailand is full of "interesting personalities". And so one might lean a little bit on the sceptical side ????

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what would be the point of writing something like that otherwise?

I do not doubt the op at the moment. However if I remember what fantastic stories some Girls come up with, without any evidence. Yes they are out there. Ok, in case of the Girls its mostly money or revenge.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

It should been all over media by now and at least a police investigation pick with 10 police  men, thieves and violated victim

Maybe, I don't know.

Sometimes I hear or see things happening and I don't see it in the news and I wonder why.

But to be fair, I look at only a few Thai news sources - which are in English.

Story or not I say let's learn a lesson...!

Keep your belongings safe from pick pockets...

And I would never engaged in such a situation, just shout loud at them and they would run off... Thieves like that probably have weapons, knife, guns etc. , and Thais never fight fair and attack in numbers....! 

Credit Card and even bike can be replaced, ruptured kidney or liver can not...., it could be the end, and not worth it...! ????