Cary Grant’s daughter addresses rumours about father’s sexuality ahead of ITV drama

Social Media

Jennifer Grant has said that her father, Cary Grant, was “not flirtatious with men”.

The Hollywood icon, known for classic films including North by Northwest (1959) and Charade (1963), faced persistent rumours about his sexuality during later life.

Speaking to The Guardian ahead of ITV’s forthcoming drama Archie, a biopic series about Cary’s life, Grant denied that her father had relationships with men.

34 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

No! I do not care and I am questioning why you, or anyone else, should want to know!  

Interesting about actors or TV personalities who pretend to be straight, often have a fake wife, recent example Phillip Schofield, in the past much more likely, also rumours about Tom Cruise and others. George Michael pretended to be straight for years but was camp as you like off camera

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I say again, who cares, especially about the dead and at a time when it was probably illegal and certainly deemed immoral to be involved in homosexual practices.. 

Times have changed! 

I suggest you get back in the closet, grow up and mind your own business!

If you aren't interested leave the thread, obviously some people are interested hence the series, don't watch it

• Sad 2