Feeling Good On A Non-vegetarian Raw-food Diet

Trevor

Take a look at www.wewant2live.com

& www.rawtoradiant.com/content.asp?secnum=67

These sites advocate raw food diets based on vegetable juices, fruit, dairy, fish, eggs and meat. The message is that raw fat is good and binds / eliminates toxins from the body. Salt, caffeine, MSG, chilis bad. Garlic and ginger good; mild herbal spicing is ok.

I have been gradually transitting from a 75% to a <5% cooked-food diet over the past 2 years. I also cut out caffeine / alcohol, and restored the focus of my eyes that I enjoyed a decade ago (without glasses).

In Thai markets you need to buy durian, avocadoes, fish, oysters, coconuts/minced coconut meat, honey, duck eggs (chicken eggs are from caged birds), mixed vegetables for juicing, som tam (no chili/salt/MSG), limes, and raw meat if you can stomach it (but it's hard to find organic). Eating in restaurants you'll be facing an uphill struggle apart from fruit and salads, and even they lack the raw fats essential for toxin elimination. And just about any drink served is toxic, heavily sweetened, or pasteurized; I go for lime juice in water / soda water, or better, young coconut water. Fruit shakes are heavy on sugars without the insulin-limiting effects of the fibre.

An unexpected plus is that mosquitoes seem to leave me alone nowadays, whereas before I was fair game like most whiteys!

Edited by Trevor