Infinix mobile phones ?

Jessi

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rwilem said:

I got an Infinix Note 11s about a year-and-a-half ago, for a good price (8 GB/128 GB, 6000 baht) on Lazada. Pretty popular item selling well at that time. Good phone, initial impression was good and that continued. And the phone looks great, too. XOS is not a bad skin, can just ignore/turn off some extras. The Note 12 series is out now, running at about the same cost or less, and as another post above noted the Zero 5G is out as well. Infinix may be flying under the radar but the phones are good, and are  pretty good value in my opinion. I'm a satisfied customer.

Oh, and I have not experienced overheating when charging. The recent models have fast-charging, and the battery drains at a slow rate, at least that's my experience with the Note 11s.

Thank you for the reply.

On 7/11/2023 at 1:57 PM, PeachCH said:

Have the Infinix zero 5g, great phone. Already the 5th model I have. Can really recommend. 

Thank you for your reply.

Just out of curiosity, I checked Lazada. The Note 12 G96 phone, 8GB/128GB model, is selling for 5000 baht. Infinix Thailand store, a LazMall seller. (I have no financial interest in the product, ha!)

Edited by rwilem