16-year-old Thai Street Racer Races Away from Chonburi Police and Crashes into Minivan

webfact

If you read the report, the kids, many of them, were running from a noise complaint. This incident does not warrant a police chase. The police do chase people all over the world for a variety of crimes, and some of them are legitimate. Kidnapping, rape, murder, bank robberies, and they do result in accidents which sometimes innocents are hurt. That's a judgement call the police has to make, if it is worth the chase to capture the criminal trying to get away. In this case it wasn't. The laws here aren't good if they don't punish a young child for doing something criminal, or at least put the blame on parents who should have taught the child better. Using a motorcycle is a way they know they can elude the police, at least some of the time. The kid, hopefully he recovers, will surely learn a lesson from this, but depending on his thinking and how he was raised, might never do anything like this again, or look at it like, hey, I lived from this, and think he is invincible. The police have to do a better job here, as everyone knows, of enforcement. Paying fines for no helmets, speeding, driving without a license, is one step towards less accidents daily, because losing money is one of the best teachers, especially if you aren't well off.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

No. Nobody is. But this kid just happens to be the subject of this post.  Im not a believer in karma per se but I used to say the same things that you just did until it seemingly had a way of coming back at me. 

And you have it coming for these posts. 

Probably drinks and rides at his age now. 

you are over estimating the influence of Asean Now

I have done far worse than post the truth on here

I rarely drink and never ride and never did both at the dame time at any age

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

yours on the other hand indicate a left wing woke mentality

Yours indicate a left wing mentality. The fact that you think it was a good thing that he died for speeding. And that you've never sped or drank and drove so you say. 

7 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Yours indicate a left wing mentality. The fact that you think it was a good thing that he died for speeding. And that you've never sped or drank and drove so you say. 

I did not say it was"good that he died for speeding"  I said I did not care

I can assure you I am not left wing, how did you arrive at that incorrect conclusion, presumably in the same way you mis quote me