Police Arrested Nine Drug Dealers Along With 12,800 Amphetamine Pills

Jai Dee

Police arrested nine drug dealers along with 12,800 amphetamine pills

Pol. Gen. Adisorn Nonsee, the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, together with the Metropolitan Police Division 9 arrested nine drug dealers along with 12,800 amphetamine pills, four mobile phones and 30,000 baht in cash.

The ages of the nine convicts range from 18 to 53 years old. Prior to the arrest, police in Bang Bon district in Bangkok received a report of drug trafficking. The narcotics were hid inside thick slippers as well as in the digestive tracks of the drug dealers. Police were able to arrest nine drug dealers in Bang Na.

A number of the convicts are also illegal immigrants.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007

Police arrested nine drug dealers along with 12,800 amphetamine pills

Pol. Gen. Adisorn Nonsee, the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, together with the Metropolitan Police Division 9 arrested nine drug dealers along with 12,800 amphetamine pills, four mobile phones and 30,000 baht in cash.

The ages of the nine convicts range from 18 to 53 years old. Prior to the arrest, police in Bang Bon district in Bangkok received a report of drug trafficking. The narcotics were hid inside thick slippers as well as in the digestive tracks of the drug dealers. Police were able to arrest nine drug dealers in Bang Na.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007

iwonder how long it took to count them ........1,,,,,2,,,,,,,,3,,,,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,,5, :o

It's interesting that they are already called convicts! Maybe should wait for a trial.

It's those d*mned foreigners again!

Does this mean that the nation's truck drivers and motorcycle taxis will slow down and drive safely?

Guess not, the 12.800 found pills are most likely on the market already again, probably misteriously "lost" somewhere in process destroyinf them.

regards

Timo

That was my first thought, too, 'Scott', but you beat me to it.

A convict is a person who has been convicted in a trial, not a person who has just been charged with an offence.

Probably sloppy translation from a press release that was impeccable in its Thai wording.

A convict is a person who has been convicted in a trial, not a person who has just been charged with an offence.

Probably sloppy translation from a press release that was impeccable in its Thai wording.

If they are foreigners then they have probably already been found guilty.

If they are foreigners then they have probably already been found guilty.

Had this happened under Pol.Lt.Col Thaksin's watch, wouldn't they already be dead? :o