Police/Fire Emergency Thursday Night?

dukeandduke

Does anyone know what sent a host of police and fire vehicles from Nana toward Asoke on Thursday night at about 22.45? That's the biggest emergency response that I can remember here in several years.

I couldn't find anything about it in news outlets. Also, in general, is there a place to look for what we used to call police blotter -- current police activity -- in English? Thanks.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, dukeandduke said:

Also, in general, is there a place to look for what we used to call police blotter -- current police activity -- in English? Thanks.

Doubtful, as these are the kind of "law enforcement" agencies who prefer to keep their activities on the DL (except in those circumstances which lend themselves to self-aggrandizement.)

Edited by fusion58
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At around 8 pm I turned on Ploenchit by Siam Center.  It took ages just to get onto the road,, The police had made only ONE lane open to traffic heading towards Asoke ..Buses, taxis . ALL TRAFFIC  had just this one lane to use heading towards number 3 road to Chonburi etc..One hour 30  minutes later I arrived in Lat Krabang from Siam Square...WHY? There were crowds of people around siam ...Anybody know why?