Does anyone know good real estate agents in Pattaya also where to post home for sale in sites in Europe?

Looking to sell 3 bedroom home in Huay Yai.  I have listed it with one real estate agency that was "reccomended" and frankly very disapointed.  Have listed it for over 3 months and not a single viewing  Also I have never heard back from the real estate agent since the listing.  

I understand that unlike in the USA you list with several agencies since they don't share a common multi listing service.  Does anyone have experience with a good agent who is diligent and actually markets the property raither than just sits on their hands waiting for calls. 

Also, I know that some in my village have sold their homes to foreign european buyers who see the homes on websites in their home countries.  Again, does anyone have experience with what sites those may be so I can contact them to post the home there as well. 

Real estate business is on the down low at the moment and is true to pretty much the whole of Thailand other than Phuket perhaps where the Russians buyers keeping the market buzzing,

I too, am trying to sell a condo in the center of BKk, listed with 4-5 agents and no customers at all, only tire kickers looking for bargains, I will be interested to know where to to list properties in overseas RE sites.

I would vote for Elite Properties on Thepprasit Road. I recently worked with these guys to get a rental for a friend. Their attention to detail was on a whole other level. Their energy was off the scale. I would point you in their direction with confidence. Talk to Lorenzo or his twin brother Ramone.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Looking to sell 3 bedroom home in Huay Yai.  I have listed it with one real estate agency that was "reccomended" and frankly very disapointed.  Have listed it for over 3 months and not a single viewing  Also I have never heard back from the real estate agent since the listing.  

I understand that unlike in the USA you list with several agencies since they don't share a common multi listing service.  Does anyone have experience with a good agent who is diligent and actually markets the property raither than just sits on their hands waiting for calls. 

Also, I know that some in my village have sold their homes to foreign european buyers who see the homes on websites in their home countries.  Again, does anyone have experience with what sites those may be so I can contact them to post the home there as well. 

For International, you can consider Rightmove.co.uk or perhaps Savills 

No harm in giving JensenZ’s option a try, as they may also have links to the Russian market. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NextG said:

For International, you can consider Rightmove.co.uk or perhaps Savills 

No harm in giving JensenZ’s option a try, as they may also have links to the Russian market. 

Interesting you said that. Lorenzo is a Filipino with a Russian wife, so they have very good links to the Russian Market. He speaks perfect English, and his wife Russian.

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I tried googling JensenZ several different ways and came up with nothing.  Do you have a link? 

Sorry, I was concerned they might take the post down if I left their link. I have no financial interest in this Real Estate company. I was just very impressed with their level of service, just for a rental. In fact, I was shocked by how good their service was. They are a new company that started post-covid, and they are hungry for success.

http://www.elitepropertiespattaya.com/

Waste of time. You need to find a good real estate agent, period.

My wife has been in sales for 20 years from franchasing 7/11 stores to industrial manufacturing. 95% of sales people here like to gloat, but are useless in real life. 

We recently sold a Condo in Bangkok using one of her real estate agent friends in this really crappy environment.....for a loss mind you....but we sold it because her friend doesn't suck at her job. 

Edited by Celsius

1 hour ago, Longwood50 said:

I understand that unlike in the USA you list with several agencies since they don't share a common multi listing service. 

Not true.

You need to read a contract.

Most agents will put a clause that they are still enfitled to comission even if you sell through another agent. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

Interesting you said that. Lorenzo is a Filipino with a Russian wife, so they have very good links to the Russian Market. He speaks perfect English, and his wife Russian.

I know ????

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Not true.

You need to read a contract.

There was no contract merely a sheet listing the attributes of the home.  Given that one agent must contact another to show a home it is not a multiple listing service.  As a result I see countless examples of the same home listed with many different real estate agencies since buyers can not go to any single data base that contains the listings from everyone. 

On 7/29/2023 at 2:05 AM, Longwood50 said:

I tried googling JensenZ several different ways and came up with nothing.  Do you have a link? 

JensenZ is a username on this forum like Longwood50 is for you. Hopefully you figured this out from JensenZ's latest post.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, stratocaster said:

The OP needs to show some patience. One of my mates in Bangkok has finally sold his condo in Bangkok after being on the market for almost 3 years

Well when you have not heard from the listing salesperson in over 3 months I think that exhibits all the patience that a selling homeowner should have to put up with.