Tourist visa requirements in Malaysia

H, I'm going to Penang the next week and I have some doubts about the requirements.

"Proof of payment for accommodation for the whole period of stay in Thailand (the receipt must state tax payer number of the relevant hotel/accommodation)"

I'm living in an apartment but I don't have any idea about the tax payer number. I know I can book some hotel with the cancellation option, but I don't have any idea if the receipt shows the tax payer number. Anyone knows about this? Or maybe I can ask my apartment if they can make for me some receipt with this tax payer number. It has no sense, what happen if someone is going to sleep in the house of some friend?

"A copy of reservation/confirmation of transport tickets to and from Thailand"

This will be my second visa run after my Student Visa of one year, the previous one was to Vientiane by flight. This time I will go by train, so... if I show a copy of reservation/confirmation of my train ticket when I comeback I think is ok, not need to be a flight, right? But the other one is the reservation/confirmation from Thailand, this requirement I think is so stupid, since we can extend 30 days more the visa, so always need to do some fake reserve, I don't know when I'm going to move from Thailand to another country. Can this reservation be by train or bus or need to be by flight? The previous visa run, they didn't ask for this proof, only the proof of entrance, but just in case I paid in a web onwardticket 16$ for a ticket that is valid at least for 48 hours, maybe I will need to do the same. What do you usually do?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by jonga80
  • Like 1