Hua Hin's local radio station Surf FM has re-branded to SURF Radio

webfact

image.png

The radio station started life 20 years ago by Mr. Pongsawatch Charoennithithat with a vision to provide English radio for expat residents and visitors to the area.

While the radio station initially experienced some success, it soon faced challenges due to inadequate signal, and low advertising sales.

In 2015, Richard Buckle approached the owner with a view to transform and rebrand the station as Surf 102.5.

Local businesses quickly engaged with advertising and the station has continued to grow in popularity.

Today, Surf Radio has new programming, fresh jingles and a modern website that displays the music played, this includes the biggest hits from the 80s, 90s, 2000s and selected new tracks, plus a few classic old favorites that we know are appreciated by our local audience.

Surf Radio is always happy to engage with community activities and local events.

The website is optimized for use on mobile phones and the Surf Radio player appears similar to a radio app.

Take a listen and see the new website.

Surf Radio Serving Hua Hin and Beyond.

image.jpeg

Listen Live: Surf 102.5

Facebook:  Surf 102.5

• Thumbs Up 1

It would be great to have more than one farang station here, although Surf is pretty good.

I try Thai stations, looking for old Thai songs, but there are so many long and loud voice interruptions (lottery results, long and loud childish ads, etc.) that even presetting five stations in my car still means I'm usually manually scanning for a different one, as after one or two songs I'm just listening to shouting.