Are you reliving your youth in Thailand?

bignok

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I relieved my youth in Thailand when I was still relatively young. 

So it was not only what I wanted to do but I could actually do it.

Sometimes I think about the guys who come the first time to Thailand when they are already old. Obviously they can still buy drinks for the girls but drinking all night and then <deleted>#$#$ until morning is not possible anymore.

Good that I was still young enough to do that. 

Who's says you can't or not possible. OK, maybe not continuously until morning but never had any complaints about wanting more. One more reason to maintain good health and physical conditioning. BTW, I'm 79. Growing old just not growing up and no intention to do so.

18 minutes ago, Headgame said:

Who's says you can't or not possible. OK, maybe not continuously until morning but never had any complaints about wanting more. One more reason to maintain good health and physical conditioning. BTW, I'm 79. Growing old just not growing up and no intention to do so.

I didn't say you can't have sex at all. But I am sure I don't have to explain to you that a 20-yo or 30-yo guy can perform more often and for longer time then someone in retirement age. 

And young guys have a much higher desire to do it. 

All in average of course. There are always exceptions. 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I didn't say you can't have sex at all. But I am sure I don't have to explain to you that a 20-yo or 30-yo guy can perform more often and for longer time then someone in retirement age. 

Its a bit boring after 1000 times.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Of course - just common sense.
I accept my designation as an exception.

Just highlighting that there are wonderful benefits to taking good care of your self and exercise when younger.
I did and it has paid off. Read and heed younger (and older) BM's.

30 minutes ago, Headgame said:

Well you always get a super stud ???? the Thai girls I have known before marriage and after prefer short time, they don't want a young guy bashing on for a long time.

• Like 1

Indeed I'm reliving my youth in Thailand – in many ways it's back to the happy late 60's and early 70's, but with smartphones to remember and selfie everything – and I don't weed to do it...

:intheclub::guitar:

Edited by khunPer

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well you always get a super stud ???? the Thai girls I have known before marriage and after prefer short time, they don't want a young guy bashing on for a long time.

What is bashing on? Unusual technique

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

The Thai girls I have known want a long time, they are no different to other countries' girls. 

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

dating really ugly women.

We all know that beauty is only skin deep but I have had my fill of 20 to 30 year old high maintenance insincere dolly birds with no idea about making love and little about sex in general so I tried some of the older variety and have settled on one at 32, one at 39, one at 40 and one at 43 and what a difference this had made, much more interesting, and whilst my sags have got sags on them they don’t mind probably because they know they are heading in the same direction.

They are respectful and although they know they have complete freedom to do what they want as long as it 100% includes condoms they are sincere and honest, ( yes they do know about each other) nothing is hidden.

so I recommend dumping the only interested in the moment variety who all have a sick Buffalo or a dying grandma who needs hospital treatment and can’t pay for it, and try an older lady who may not be sparklingly beautiful any more but she sure as hell will be more settled and genuine especially if she has never worked in a bar or massage shop.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jimjim1 said:

We all know that beauty is only skin deep but I have had my fill of 20 to 30 year old high maintenance insincere dolly birds with no idea about making love and little about sex in general

I assume you are over 50, please tell me how you did/do it?

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I had a terrible youth.  So, this is my first go at it having a blast!

Is that your excuse ? ????

At least I had a good go when I was younger, and can now enjoy a good simple life in Thailand with one woman, and feel appreciated for what I learned during my life. No more chasing adventures or continuously new experiences with women. Cheap decent quality life growing and breading what I eat, and have time to focus on us, not next high of something substitute for feeling alive.

Just now, Hummin said:

Is that your excuse ? ????

At least I had a good go when I was younger, and can now enjoy a good simple life in Thailand with one woman, and feel appreciated for what I learned during my life. No more chasing adventures or continuously new experiences with women. Cheap decent quality life growing and breading what I eat, and have time to focus on us, not next high of something substitute for feeling alive.

Not to forget having a purpose to live for, as well feeling contributing to someone who give me stability in life and a meaning to wake up every morning.

As long you believe in something thats good, well I guess it does give a purpose and meaning.

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not to forget having a purpose to live for,

Main thing. Food,sex, beer is all boring after a while. You need a purpose.

Help kids, elderly, dogs etc. Something outside yourself.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Celsius said:

Many of them are on Tinder,

I don't understand why you always bash guys who don't date prostitutes? 

I don't.

I just don't believe that there are thousands of non BG Thai women out there just waiting to be bonked by a farang and giving it away for free.

BTW, no one "dates" a prostitute. It's a business transaction.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Not to forget having a purpose to live for, as well feeling contributing to someone who give me stability in life and a meaning to wake up every morning.

As long you believe in something thats good, well I guess it does give a purpose and meaning.

I thought I had a purpose in life when I was a nurse for decades, but after it was over I realised I'd rather have done something that paid better instead.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought I had a purpose in life when I was a nurse for decades, but after it was over I realised I'd rather have done something that paid better instead.

It gave you a experience, right? An experience you could grow on, and continue knowing something you did not know from before. 

We are a product of our experiences to continue to grow and make new choices and new experiences 

1 hour ago, Jimjim1 said:

so I recommend dumping the only interested in the moment variety who all have a sick Buffalo or a dying grandma who needs hospital treatment and can’t pay for it, and try an older lady who may not be sparklingly beautiful any more but she sure as hell will be more settled and genuine especially if she has never worked in a bar or massage shop.

In all the decades I was enjoying Thai ladies in the moment, I never had one that had a sick buffalo needing a cash injection.

I guess not being drunk when I took one out had something to do with that.

I did have one older lady that was very enjoyable, but not nearly as much as the younger ones.

I had a relationship with a western woman that never could be referred to as a prostitute, and wished I'd gone with prossies instead. I'd have been better off financially and had more sex if I had of.

I only ever went with one that was "sparklingly beautiful" and never tried that mistake again.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My daughters tell me my purpose in life is to give them money.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It gave you a experience, right? An experience you could grow on, and continue knowing something you did not know from before. 

We are a product of our experiences to continue to grow and make new choices and new experiences 

Well it certainly gave me an experience of being bullied by management. Whether it was overall a good experience is debatable, and frankly I'd rather have been paid better for a less stressful occupation.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Likewise, my youthful years were sex devoid.

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Me too and me neither.

Sex was very hard to get in the UK.

Proves my theory that the blokes who were Incels back home and end up with prostitutes in Thailand.

Incels paradise.

Sex was not hard at all to get from English women in the 90's. Maybe after you blokes depriving them for so long they just got fed up and became sexually aggressive.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1