omega-3 at lower price in Chiang Mai ?

orang37

Usually, I'd be buying this at Laz ... but, these daze I can't log-in to Laz ... they never email me an access code.

At various pharmacies here prices vary widely; I wonder if you have noticed lower prices on nutrients ... in larger sizes ? ... like this at any venue here.

thanks, ~o:37;

I've always found the Omega-3 brands available in Thailand to be a bit suspicious. Myself and a lot of people here shop at www.iherb.com which has a terrific variety of known brands and options. Free shipping to Thailand in 1 to 2 weeks, and no import duties/tax when you follow their guidelines. As a first-time customer you get 5% discount.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2023 at 8:31 AM, clokwise said:

I've always found the Omega-3 brands available in Thailand to be a bit suspicious. Myself and a lot of people here shop at www.iherb.com which has a terrific variety of known brands and options. Free shipping to Thailand in 1 to 2 weeks, and no import duties/tax when you follow their guidelines. As a first-time customer you get 5% discount.

Agreed go with iherb but free shipping comes and goes...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TravelerEastWest said:

Agreed go with iherb but free shipping comes and goes...

True. Especially during, and right after, COVID shipping rates were terrible too. But at least in 2023 so far shipping has been free, provided you stay within their specified minimum and maximum value/weight guidelines. I've found if I order too much for free shipping I just split it into two or more orders, done.

Unrelated, just last week I purchased an M.2 SSD off of Amazon.com and their shipping was free too. Never seen that before! If this keeps up Lazada, JIB, etc, with their insanely inflated prices and poor selection, are in big trouble.

• 4 months later...

BLACKMORES I am happy to bring some to CNX end of January hehe I am in Australia and here super cheap - only when on 50% discount in Woolworth. Sometimes I take for my friends as gifts spending 300-500 aud so if anyone need let me know I am new to cnx traveling back and forth cheers!

On 8/13/2023 at 5:55 PM, clokwise said:

True. Especially during, and right after, COVID shipping rates were terrible too. But at least in 2023 so far shipping has been free, provided you stay within their specified minimum and maximum value/weight guidelines. I've found if I order too much for free shipping I just split it into two or more orders, done.

Unrelated, just last week I purchased an M.2 SSD off of Amazon.com and their shipping was free too. Never seen that before! If this keeps up Lazada, JIB, etc, with their insanely inflated prices and poor selection, are in big trouble.

Recently I have seen free shipping with iherb also - within certain min and max limits.

Exciting to hear about Amazon - any more details? electronics only? Books with free shipping would be great...

On 8/8/2023 at 8:21 AM, orang37 said:

Usually, I'd be buying this at Laz ... but, these daze I can't log-in to Laz ... they never email me an access code.

At various pharmacies here prices vary widely; I wonder if you have noticed lower prices on nutrients ... in larger sizes ? ... like this at any venue here.

thanks, ~o:37;

Do you use shopee? iBody based on cm has an account on shopee, they have an assortment of omega-3. Maybe you can text them through the app if you have payment difficulties on shopee.