Marriage Visa Hua Hin

hhtown

Hi All

I'm due my first Marriage Visa extension here in HH. 

I have visited immigration for their printed list of marriage instructions/notes.

I have the 400k seasoned in the bank.

Is anyone aware of any "other extra requirements " or surprises the immigration my spring upon us.

I prefer NOT to an Agent 

I'm just looking for a pain free experience 

Your input is gratefully received 

17 minutes ago, hhtown said:

Hi All

I'm due my first Marriage Visa extension here in HH. 

I have visited immigration for their printed list of marriage instructions/notes.

I have the 400k seasoned in the bank.

Is anyone aware of any "other extra requirements " or surprises the immigration my spring upon us.

I prefer NOT to an Agent 

I'm just looking for a pain free experience 

Your input is gratefully received 

Don't forget 'kor lor song'....stamped doc from ampher office to confirm you're still married. Where I am, must be no older than 48 hours (or is it 24?) from issue to application for visa (extension). 

But maybe that's already on your list of instructions.

Tbh, imm offices differ in their requirements in little ways, though 'generally' the same. You'll just have to go through the experience to know exactly what they are.

(ie......at my IO all copies must be portrait A4, not landscape. Landscape is utterly unacceptable, for reasons only they know. ????)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Don't forget to get your bank letter the same day if you are going solo...if using an agent you can normally push it.

I did that in CM this year and for some reason they did not accept the visa agents  offering and made me do it again. 

First visit to HH Immigration at Bluport to register that I had moved to HH was a pleasant experience.

Chiang Mai Immigration is always heaving...I ddnt like it much, which is why I used an agent for the last 5 years, so many ex pats up there now...and they are getting  younger.

Anyway you have done it now, hope it all went well?